- CareConnect providers
- One-on-One Physical Therapy provided by Licensed Physical Therapists only
- Golf Lessons and SimulatorPackages
- Junior Golf Winter Programs
- Massage Therapy provided by Jennifer Schuck, LMT
- We proudly support our community charities
- Click here to learn about Private Parties
ProActive Physical therapy meets the needs of our community looking for one-on-one treatment. Utilizing manual therapy techniques such as Active Release, Myofascial Release, Dynamic and Static stretching, Edge Tool as well as other customized treatment.
Our Golfers in physical therapy have the option to utilize our golf simulators as part of their rehabilitation to return to the golf swing in a safe and controlled environment.
We are a Physical Therapist owned facility allowing us to focus on best practices with the best tools for the therapist. We are results driven and are free to spend as much time with our patients as needed.
- We work with all insurances to submit claims and ensure eligibility for covered services.
- MD prescriptions are required after the first 10 visits or 30 days as NY is a direct access state for PT
- Our Pros: Mike Midgette PGA – PJ Cowan teaching professional, Stephen Suarez PGA
- Lesson Rates: $65 1/2 hour and $125 for one hour; swing diagnostics and video with lesson
- We teach all our golfers with body mechanics / fitness / flexibility
- Golf stretching and golf specific training programs starting at $125 per session
- Our Simulators are updated with the best diagnostics and calibrated every week
- Swing speed, launch angle and club face position for every shot
- Choose from 52 courses and 9 driving ranges
- Parties of 4 to 12 people available with Golf Pro and catering service
- Contact us to schedule your appointment or to inquire about our services.
- We will be happy to provide all needed information in a prompt and detailed manner.